Sunday, March 15, 2009

Blossom



This is a layout I did as March Guest Designer for SWIRLYDOOS. A wonderful kit club started by Krissy Mosbarger, known to the Scrapbooking world as Rodeogirl. You have got to check these kits out!! They are awsome and put together with the newest and greatest products. http://www.swirlydoos.com/news.php
I made the flower from excess paper I cut out from behind the photo. Each petal is separate then edged with some excess green paper and cut around with scallop scissors. I curled each petal to give it some dimension. I used Fiskars new Effervescense Border Punch for the green paper then laced some ribbon through the holes and tied in a bow. I painted the Prima flowers to match my paper and added the May Arts vine ribbon. I painted the white Thickers letters for the title to match also. This kit was just full of gorgeousness. I loved working with everything in it

1 comment:

  1. this is just sooooooooo BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!
    Love this design, and I love that gorgeous lacing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!