Tuesday, March 31, 2009


This child of mine was only 13 years old when she did this self portrait of herself. A tween. I hate that term, but it is the age when they are climbing out of childhood and headed toward young adulthood...Tough age... I think about what her life was like at this age. I think about how far she has come in the last 6 years. She didn't know then, how strong and confident she would be now. She has come so far!! And I couldn't be more proud. The April kit from SWIRLYDOOS is the perfect kit for these kinds of photos. It was like the kit was made for them. So cool. Love it!!

6 comments:

  1. Supercute page Lisa!!! and the photo your dd took of herself is beautiful!!!....I love the way you edited the photo to match the style of the papers!

    ~Gabi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this...so glad to see that girl pages will work with this kit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this! It totally delivers the message of fierce from the style to the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this photo and you sure knew how to scrap it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa this is sooo great! YOu just owned the kit girl!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so way cool!!!!
    Love the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!