Monday, June 1, 2009




Here are the first 3 LO's done with the June SWIRLYDOOS kit beautifully named TIMELESS. The kit is jam packed with awesome deliciousness!! There is a flower add on, a card stock add on, a fabulous Prima stitched paper add on, and a wonderfully creative Tattered Angels technique/project kit offered this month to enhance the TIMELESS kit even more!! I am loving this kit!!! They just keep getting better!! I love designing for SWIRLYDOOS, as I work with a wonderful Team!! They are just so talented!! I have 3 more LO's on my scrap table at this time just waiting to be finished so that I can start the next 3 !! I keep going back and forth to work on them. Between my 12 hour shifts at work, my daughter graduating high school this past weekend and the big celebration party this coming weekend I have been busy planning and getting my high school graduate ready for this Big Wonderful World!!!

4 comments:

  1. I just love your layouts. They are truly fantastic! I just love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Lisa, you are really churning out the one beautiful creation after the other. Great work...you have my admiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always know that I can visit your blog and be INSPIRED! Such beautiful, stunning work! And btw...I can't believe you are old enough to have a high school graduate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to your daughter!

    These layouts are gorgeous!

    hugs, Karen Lee

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!