Saturday, August 8, 2009

Swirlydoo "Passion" August kit




The luscious August kit "Passion" is now out at SWIRLYDOOS... I fell in love with the purples as they beckoned me to scrap my wedding photos. My bridesmaids all wore lavender to purple...Wow. that was almost 25 years ago. I had to get working on the LO's for Passion as I was meeting Krissy, Kathi and Kathy at CHA...ORLANDO!!!! It was so much fun and the 4 of us were in scrapbook heaven...But I will save that story for another post...Thanks for taking a peek at my Passion work!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Lisa...your work is amazing...I also cracked open my Passion kit this weekend...Loved working with the purples (not a color I normally choose).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work Lisa! I just LOVE working with purple (I got to work with a whole lotta Prima purple for Sept. LE kit and just can't get enough of it!!)....I know that's not one of the first favourite colours for most people but for me it's at the top of my list! LOL!...loving all the pretty details in your pages!

    ~Gabi xx

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!