Friday, March 12, 2010

TINY DANCER


There is a Round Robin Challenge going on for the month of March at Swirlydoos. I was first up and 3 others will lift this LO. You had to do a twist..To scrap something on the LO that you have never done before.
I loved the polished stone technique that Gabriellep did in a tutorial she created...I on the other hand don't always have time to devote to the fine details of a LO. (My 40 hour work week gets in the way) So, I Googled images of Gems , saved some photo's of a few I really liked, extracted the image in Photoshop CS3, tweaked the color and details and printed them up on glossy photo paper and detailed highlights with a white gel pen. Walla!!! Faux Gems!!! I then outlined them with bronze puffy paint. So that is my twist of something I have never done before...Faux Gems. The photo is my nephews daughter Nikki, on a visit to my home with her Grandma (my little sissy)...She loves to dance, and this was her adorable pajama tutu..

5 comments:

  1. This page is so beautiful Lisa!! love your version of the polished stone!! it looks fabulous !!!! you did a great job !!
    The pic is adorable and all the details so very pretty!!
    Hugs
    Lidia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on this challenge Lisa...You are really very good with your photoshop...I thought those were real stones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, you did AWESOME!!! luv that sweet photo too. Those stones really look real:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous page and those stones! Love the colors and all the embellies.. Thanks for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful! What a clever idea making those gorgeous stones!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!