Monday, April 19, 2010

Just Be Me



This LO was done in between my Design Team assignments at Swirlydoos. Although the embellies came from past kits and the gold organza flower is one that I did in a tutorial on my blog for a series of fabric flowers I am doing for Swirlydoos. The leaves are a future tutorial in the works. The elegant scroll frame is from Scrap Girls. I am always collecting digi kits for their elements!! This one is divine...I printed it on a light patterned paper and further enhanced it by painting it with a small paint brush and Glimmer Mist. I used a few different colors then went over it with Perfect Pearls powder to give it shimmer. I painted the chip board letters with Luminart paint...Loooove that paint!! The paper is K and Company new Susan Winget Nature 12x12 Designer Paper Pad. The paper is to die for!! Love it!! The photo is my daughter a couple of summers ago on one of our excursions to downtown Safety Harbor. Just love the charm of that town...

11 comments:

  1. Hey, Lisa, I guess I get to be first! The layout is divine as is that photo of your daughter! Love your digi image. Those flowers (especially the new fabric one)look awesome! Great stitching. Hmmmm. think I need to dust off my machine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa I love that scroll. Your new fabric flower looks wonderful. I can't wait for your leaf tute.

    xoxo Karen Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Lovely colours, lovely datails :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Lisa..this is fantastic! I love the digi frame and how you decorated it..beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work Lisa!! Can't wait to see more of your tutorials, now on to check out some digi elements.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout Lisa...and that ribbon flower just finishes off perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhhhhh...it's so lovely. It looks like what a fairy tale feels like. I know that doesn't make sense to most people but I really connected with this one. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just love the coloring in this layout! It's just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layout. Love all the color you used, along with the scrumptious flowers. You are such a kind person to share your techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lisa,
    I was googling for the hand made flower embellishments and I happened to find your blog. Oh my goodness!! Your work is a unbelievably beatuiful!!! I also found the ribbon flowers tutorials I'd like to try out. I'd like to link your blog when I post my ribbon flowers in the future if it's OK for you. Thank you for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!