Monday, April 4, 2011

Save On Scrapbooking Now


I would like to share with you a wonderful piece of creative inspiration that is just a click away. I was honored to chosen, to be a part of this wonderful project. It is a brand new E-Book by Kaye Grieve, who has gathered a wealth of scrapping information for us and packed it all into 192 pages!! The book is called Save On Scrapbooking Now and is ready for instant download.

Whether you are a beginner, or you are advanced in the fine art of scrapbooking, you will be amazed at what you will find and learn. The book covers everything.

I consider myself a "seasoned" scrapper, and found a world of information in the creative process of some of the finest scrap artists out there. Some of my Swirlydoos Design Team members are featured in the book as well. Go Swirly Girlies!!

You know how I love to make flowers??.This book gives you information on tips, tricks and tutorials on how to make 100 different flowers. Just a click away. This book will save you money and time. I found myself getting lost on other blogs as I clicked to learn one thing, then by perusing the blog I was directed to , I learned so many other things. Scrappers are very generous with their knowledge of creativity!!

Anything you ever wanted to know about scrapbooking is in this awesome E-Book...There is a special launch price of 14.99
So if you want to take advantage of the limited time special savings, click HERE

See what else is included with this wonderful offer!!

Save On Scrapbooking Now $49.99 $24.99
Free Bonus #1: Free Bonus Chapter on Photography $20.00 Free
Free Bonus #2: Free Bonus Chapter on Quotes $20.00 Free
Free Bonus #3: Free Bonus Chapter on Fonts $20.00 Free
Free Bonus #4: Unlimited access to me through email $100.00 Free

You cant go wrong, I myself has read the whole book cover to cover and still go back for more. There is just so much information to be had!!
Thank You Kaye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!