Sunday, December 18, 2011

Believe ***SwirlyHues***

Come join us for our SwirlyHues challenge this month. Angelica is hostess this month anf has picked 3 colors from the December kit and a gorgeous sketch by Beggahuna to work with. The challenge is open to everyone. Here is my take on the sketch.

The photo's are my sister and I visiting Santa when we believed...
The gorgeous border is the new Martha Stewart Punch Around The Page Set Crochet Lace. It is one of my faves as it is so ornate.


The Swirly vine is from Cheery Lynne Designs. It is so delicate and cuts so beautifully with my Vagabond a a few shims. Same as Spellbinder dies.

I added one of my poinsettia flowers and added a rose in the middle. The beautiful Prima trim flows across the page beautifully.


I cut the tress from the red patterned paper in the kit then embossed them with my Cuttlebug embossing folders, then lighty sanded the raised design revealing the patterns. I enhanced the Petaloo vine with more roses.

Here is the sketch.

Here is your color challenge.

3 comments:

  1. WOW gorgeous page - love your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings.. oh this is stunning.. absolutely gorgeous.. i have missed the post before this one so i had a look, and wow.. all of those layouts are marvelous.. thanks for all the hints on how you did the embellies.. and i do love the new MS punch.. looks so delicate.. thank you for all the inspiration you have given to me this year.. i have enjoyed coming by here so very much.. i wish you and your family a most wonderful Christmas and i look forward to more scrappy creations in 2012... xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout. Love all the details.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!