Monday, October 21, 2013

Bo Bunny and Autumn Song...

I hope you stop by the BoBunny Blog today and see what Juliana, Romy and Gabrielle have created using the Autumn Song Collection. All of the designs are simply fabulous!! From fiery reds and oranges to the gorgeous richness of green and purple. We have something that we hope you will be inspired by. Versatility!!



 Apple Picking in the fall up north is so much fun. This photo of my brothers girlfriend reminded me of the beautiful colors of Autumn Song. I used a die cut paper from an older BoBunny collection and designed a template for my patterned paper, then cut out the wonderful design. I did a little  machine sewing around the design because it defines the curves of the paper. I then heat embossed the stamp design using a rich red embossing powder. I sprayed the doily and used it as the base of my photo mat.


I layered the Noteworthy pieces and used pop dots to raise the design and make it dimensional. Then I used the letters from the Fright Delight collection for the title of the page. It matched perfectly.


I clustered my flowers on the top and the bottom of the page to frame the photo. I mixed the BoBunny blossoms with my own handmade blossoms that I created with the Double Dots papers. Adding the jewels to the centers of the flowers finished them beautifully. I lightly inked all of the flowers to bring them all together.



I love the dimensional stickers that BoBunny has. This little banner is a perfect little swag for my photo. it gives the layout more texture.



And lastly you can see how I used both of the floral clusters to kind of hug the photo. A perfect backdrop to a beautiful photo. 


BoBunny Supplies:
Pattern paper:Autumn Song Twilight
Card stock:Double Dot Wildberry Flourish, Orange Citrus Flourish
Blossoms:Harvest Orange Daisy, Wildberry Zinnia
Doilies:Large
Dimensional stickers:Autumn Song
Jewels:Autumn Song
Stamps:Autumn Song
Layered chipboard:Autumn Song
Noteworthy: Autumn Song
Combo Sticker: Fright Delight

7 comments:

  1. This looks amazing, your blooms in with the BB ones look fabulous.. I cant tell which is store bought yours are so good.. rich beautiful colors.. love this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning project. I love how you made your own flowers and tucked them in with the blooms.. gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the colors--my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your style is so beautiful and colourful! I just love it!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the details and color combo, orange is such a nice color for the fall. Which punch did you use for your flowers, love them!
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!