Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Blue Fern Studios new paper line ***Ombre Dreams *** Featuring Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays.



Blue Fern Studios has revealed a new paper line, Ombre Dreams. And I can tell you it is truly dreamy and gorgeous!! The Design Team just received the papers and has started creating beauty with it. Visit the Blue Fern Studios Blog to see the designers beautiful work. Paired with Blue Fern Studios chipboard, your projects are sure to become some of your faves!!

I fell in love with the colors of the papers on this one. Reminded me of the sea. I paired the papers with blue Fern Studios chipboard, and it was all covered in Lindy's Stamps Gang Sprays. I have colors that match perfectly as if they were made for the paper. Or the other way around!!


On the chipboard frame, I only used 1 part of the set. The other piece was used in another layout. You don't "have" to use the set as one. I got 2 pieces out of it! I primed it with white acrylic paint. When the paint was dry, I applied a crackle medium to it. Once the crackle paint was dry, I sprayed it with 2 colors of Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Sprays. Shabby Turbine Teal (from the Industrial Chic collection), and bit of California Golden Poppy. I sprayed some gauze  using the same colors as in the frame. I tucked it under the photo and around the frame.


I purchased frame at Micheals for $1.00, dismantled it and primed it with white acrylic paint. I primed the seashell chipboard as well. Then I sprayed them with Lindy's Starburst Bayou Boogie Gold. I did 2 coats of sprays drying in between.


 I used a gel pen for the journaling. The quote is from Bram Stokers Dracula... Strange and lovely at the same time.


The flowers are a Prima vine that I have been hoarding forever. The colors were just perfect!


 I used the outer part of the Damask Panel under my layered paper.I primed it with white acrylic paint and then sprayed it with Lindy's Starburst Spray in Shabby Turbine Teal and Rusty Lantern Lime.


 I used Gingers Dream for my layout. I used 2 papers for the layers. As you can see, both sides are gorgeous!! You will want 2 or more of each paper. I just could not choose which side to use.

 To see the rest of the Ombre Dreams line with closeups. Visit the Blue Fern Studios Wholesale store, then find a retailer near you! And then head on over to Lindys Stamp Gang and order sprays that will match your papers beautifully!! Or just start your collection of sprays, embossing powders and magicals!

6 comments:

  1. Breathtaking! This is just gorgeous :) What a lovely quote, who the heck would've thought Dracula...immortal love must be very deep ;)

    Paula <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome LO! Adore these colors .. and the chippys look great! Already in love with the new paper collection Ombre! Can't wait to get some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a STUNNING page Lisa!! The colours are so rich and beautiful, and you're so right about LSG sprays - they seemed to match almost every line out there. You really rock the new Ombre collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is magnificent.. each piece belongs to the other.. perfect matching of colors.. love this..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful papers and beautiful page too. I am still a bit afraid of mists and sprays. I need to be brave before I think of using them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! I live by the sea and always love the things for the beach. So, pretty.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!