Tuesday, September 30, 2014

BoBunny Mini album featuring The Madeleine Collection

I am sharing a cute little mini that I created for BoBunny using their gorgeous Madeleine collection. I know that a lot of card makers love the 6x6 paper pads on the market today, but so do mini album makers!! I created this 6x6 mini album challenged to use just the 6x6 paper. I did use 1 sheet of 12x12 to created my cover, back, and binding, but the rest of the pages are  just from the 6x6 papers mounted on corrugated cardboard. The cover frame was die cut using a Sizzix die and the pearl pens were used to embellish it.


The BoBunny Blossoms in these neutral tones were perfect for these papers. I used some smaller pieces from the Noteworthy pack to tuck in and round the flowers.


 I used some seam binding to tie onto the spine of the mini. It was strung through an eyelet at the top.

 
This is a view of the mini enclosed, with a closure I created using seam binding, 2 clips and some of my jewelry findings.


This is  a closeup of the jewely findings used to finish the ends of the closure.


Here is the book opened. I did 9 pages that include the front and back covers. Plenty of Rel Estate for photos and journaling. 

 
Here are some of the stickers that were mounted onto corrugated cardboard to create little plaques for my pages.


Here is one of the pages.The frame was created using a Sizzix die.  On the opposite page are stickers mounted on corrugated cardboard.


Here is  another page. The photo reel is a Sizzix die cut which will be used as a frame for a small circular photo mounted to the middle.

 
This is another page with yet another Sizzix die cut that  can be used for journling.

 
This next page also has a Sizzix die cut that can be used as a frame or space for journling.


BoBunny Supplies used:
Blossoms:Natural Earth Zinnia
Patterned Paper: Madeleine Charm/Madeleine
6x6 paper pad: Madeleine
Noteworthy: Madeleine
Combo Stickers: Madeleine
Pearl Pen:Pearlescents Coral Pearl pen
Jewels: Double Dot Mocha Jewels

4 comments:

  1. This is divine! What a beautiful mini!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is so pretty, each page is lovely.. I love how you have used these papers.. what a special little album!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! What chipboard albums do you begin with or do you create them from scratch? If so, what do you use? :)

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!