Tuesday, February 10, 2015

BoBunny Wild Card Mini Treasures mini Book

 I love doing 12x12 layouts. That's my thing, but what comes close are mini albums, but my new love is Foto Folios by Kathy Orta Files (Paper Phenomenom) . She has the most amazing patterns. Bo Bunny Collections are perfect in creating them because besides the card stock and patterned paper, there are all of the other wonderful coordinating embellishments  to add to your projects. You wont need anything else. For this project, I took the pattern directly from Kathy's book, Interactive Mini Scrapbooks. I used the Mini Treasures tutorial. Kathy Orta Files herself often uses BoBunny for her projects and even references BoBunny in her book. I created this folio for my husband to display some of his car restoration projects. He has a talent like no other. His work deserved a special place to display his best. For this project I used the awesome Wild Card Collection. Perfect for your masculine projects.


 this is the inside. The pockets are filled with tags and slide outs. There is plenty of real estate for photos and journaling. Once I constructed the base of the folio, it was covered with Double Dots cardstock. The patterned paper was then layered on the top. Pockets were created then the tags and pullouts to slide in all of the nooks and crannies


Here is a view f all of the tags and pull outs once they are out of the pockets of the folio.


 Here is a close up of the inside. There are top pockets, side pockets and even pockets on the inside of the fold.


You know me and my love for feminine flowers, I can't do something without the flower element, so I decided to something a  tiny, little, masculine. So I created Rosettes because they aren't so frilly. I think they were perfect for this project. For the title design, I fussy cut some of designs on the paper, backed it with thin chipboard and layered them with Pop Dots to create the dimensional element on the cover. I cut the layered chipboard dice in half and used it for my rosette middles. The other is a brad.


 This is the back of the album. I used a piece of the Noteworthy


Bobunny Products Used:
Patterned Paper: Wildcard, Cashout, Billiards, Dominos, Zoom, Speedway/Wildcard
Noteworthy: Wildcard
Card Stock: Double Dots Stripes Collection pack
Brads:Wildcard
6x6 Paper Pad: Wildcard
Layered chipboard: Wildcard
Chipboard: Wildcard
 The book I used from Kathy Orta Files. 



1 comment:

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!