Friday, February 27, 2015

BoBunny***Smile Layout***

 Today, I bring you a layout of my dear friend Pam's mother. She sent me a couple of her photos to scrap. Her beautiful smile is what inspired this layout. BoBunny came out with 5 beautiful collections this season. I used a bit of Sweet Life, Garden Journal and Heritage Ancestors.


I fussy cut the small post cards from the paper, notched the top ends, punched a hole on top and strung some  string through the holes and created these sweet tags.


To create the tag that wraaps around the photo, I backed it with some chipboard for stability, placed  string through the holes and wrapped it around the photo, then tied it in a bow.


The rolled roses were free hand cut spirals and created with the new Hot Pink Double Dot paper.  Once the roses were rolled, they were topped with Glitter Paste in Blush,


The leaves were punched, rolled and inked. The flourishes that create the vine around the layout was created with the brand new Flourish Craft Die. YES!! BoBunny had dies. They are wonderful!!!


I used a piece of the Lattice Frame die and tucked it under the photo. Both of the butterflies are Noteworthy pieces. I adhere only the body to the layout and lifted the wings a bit.


This layout was created on a peice of 12x12 corrugated cardboard. I wet the edges, sprayed it with Lindys Stamp gang in Autumn Maple Crimson Starburst Spray and wrinkled it up a bit for texture.


I matted the whole photo area with a Large Bunny Doily.I Just sprayed it with Lindys Stamp Gang Autumn Maple Crimson Starburst spray.


BoBunny Products Used:
Patterned Paper: Garden Journal, Sketch: Heritage, Ancestors.
Bossoms: Blush
Glitter Paste: Blush
6x6 Paper Pad: Garden Journal
Double Dot Paper: Hot PInk
Doily: Large
Craft Dies: Flourish and Lattice Frame

1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely layout. Love the use of the tags to outline her picture. The textures too, just my style. You have done an amazing job and they will surely be totally happy with your work. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!