Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Saying Goodbye to Dusty Attic....

 This is an open letter to The Dusty Attic Family... 


As my contract has come to an end I just wanted to thank each and every one of you for all of the inspiration you have given me throughout my term...and always!!! Thank you for letting me into the DA family. I have enjoyed working along side old friends, I have made new friends, and will be following you all always. Jennifer Mahoney Hedger​, you are a super star business woman!! And I thank you for the opportunity you have given me on this team. I will always think of DA as the Empire of all chippie companies. Jen Burns​, your leadership was so appreciated. You are a doll. Thank you both for being so forgiving as I tended to flub quite a few times.  I really enjoyed my time with Dusty Attic, and just wanted to go out with a warm hug to all. I wish everyone a wonderful holiday filled with happiness, love and good health. May 2016 be your year to create the best you ever have!! I have been invited to join  the Frank Garcia DT featuring his products and designs for Prima Marketing, and I have been invited to stay another year with Lindy's Stamp Gang for 2016, I will also continue on the Heartfelt Creations Alumni DT... So thank you thank you thank you!! I will see you all out there in this big beautiful scrappy world!!!
                                                                 xoxoxoxoxo
                                                                       Lisa...



2 comments:

  1. My superstar scrappy friend....I just love to see you fly with your beautiful creations...I am sure that Dusty Attic will miss you terribly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaahhwww so sad to see you go...you are AMAZING with their chippies you will be greatly missed. So happy to hear you are staying with Lindy's one more year ❤ and on the Frank Garcia team oh boy.....enjoy your time on his team can't wait to see all your pretty works hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!